Are you tired of leaving behind debris because it is stuck in narrow cracks? Well, this ergonomically designed nozzle will help you clean surfaces like never before. It allows minor suction to occur around the unit, which picks up surface particles. What sets this nozzle apart is it ram air jet funnel, which sends a high velocity air stream down into the narrowest of cracks. The loose debris is then pulled in by the vacuum’s suction. The result is a highly efficient means to clean just about any surface. It works great on automotive fabrics as well as in the shop, cleaning within cracks or on textured mats.
- The Sand Cyclone is A PERFECT FIT FOR MULTIPLE NOZZLES: This attachment is compatible with any 2 1/2″ or 1 7/8″ shop vacuum, fitting snugly to generate powerful suction. The Sand Cyclone is Patent Protected.
- NEVER LOSE SUCTION AGAIN: Have you ever been vacuuming, and your machine will suddenly sound louder than usual and the hose is stuck to the surface? That’s because the airflow has been stopped and the tube tightens up. With this attachment, you will never face that problem again.
- UNIQUE AIRFLOW DESIGN: A large amount of airflow is directed down a ram air jet funnel. This creates a high velocity jet stream that will blast debris out of the narrowest of cracks and crevasses. Now you can clean more than just the surface area!
- POWERFUL SUCTION ACTION: There is no need to worry about the blasted debris scattering all over the place. Once it has been knocked loose, the vacuum’s suction action will pull it in and take it away.
- USEFUL ON ALL KINDS OF SURFACES AND MATERIALS: With its 45 degree angle bend, the nozzle is perfect to be used on automotive fabrics. The pointed nose really lets you get into corners. It also works well in the shop, clearing debris out of cracks/crevasses. You can also use it on textured mats.