120 volt 5.1″Ametek Lamb motor – 12 Max AMPS – 95″ Sealed Vacuum – 507 Max Air Watts – 400-450 hours of motor life- 50′ Crush Proof Hose – Durable Plastic Telescopic and Curved Wands – 12″ Floor Brush with Natural Bristles – Select Crevice Tool – Select Dusting Brush – Select Upholstery Nozzle – Hose Hanger – Convenient Storage Bag/Caddy This is a traditional vacuum cleaner allowing you to clean the garage, workshop, basement, or vehicles with the power and ease of a central vacuum. This unit is constructed out of rolled galvannealed steel and powder-coated for a tough, corrosion-resistant lifetime of use. It mounts quickly and easily to the wall with no plumbing necessary. Simply attach the hanger bracket to the stud, slide the unit onto the wall, plug it in and you are ready to clean. The exhaust will operate as a light blower for your shop or garage. This feature does not replace a leaf blower. Over 50 Years of Vacuum Innovation. The Garage Vac is Made in the USA by Lindsay Manufacturing, a manufacturer of central vacuums since 1956. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO PICK UP LIQUID OF ANY KIND.
- Includes 50′ hose, hanger, caddy, wands, dusting brush, and floor/upholstery tools
- Galvannealed steel and powder-coated for corrosion-resistant lifetime use. 7 gallon dirt capacity.
- Big 5.1″ Ametek Lamb motor, up to 25% more life than comparative brands.
- Sealed HEPA-style bag filters up to .3 microns, reducing the recirculation of dust particles
- This system mounts quickly & easily to the wall eliminating tipping over