Specification> type of use: wet and dry> battery type: 2500Mah Li-Ion battery> input vage: DC 14.8V
vacuum degree: 5000pa
500 ml suction capacity
working time after fully charging: 25-30 minutes
charging time: 3-D hours
1 x vacuum cleaners* rubber nozzle
1* extended handled
1* dust brushed
1* Roller head base
1* crevice toolbox
2* liquid nozzle
1 x charging adapter
1 x user manual
- 【You can get】1* rubber nozzle, 1* extended handle, 1* dust brush, 1* roller head base, 1* crevice tool, 2* liquid nozzle, 1* charging adapter, 1* user manual.Any questions please let us know, Jane will reply to you within 1 hour.
- 【Strong suction, Deep cleaning】portable vacuum utilizes a 120W ultra-high power motor with suction up to 5Kpa. In addition to sucking out daily pet hair and paper debris, It can also clear those hard-to-reach unseen dust Buster motes, as small as 0.3 microns, Hidden deeply in sofas and mattresses. Vacuum aims to provide an all-around protection for your family.
- 【Super long cleaning time】working time up to 30 minutes, now possesses the longest sucking time in the market of handheld vacuum cleaners. At the same time, the portable vacuum goes with a 500ml large-capacity dust collection cup to meet the need of Deep cleaning dust Buster needs from your kitchen, living room to bedroom.
- 【Long battery Life & quick recharging】adopted the latest generation of fast charge technology and self-developed intelligent power management technology, Cordless vacuum can fully charge its battery in 3-4 hours. Meantime, the temperature protection, input voltage protection, input current protection, and short circuit protection better ensure equipment safety throughout the charging process.
- 【Please notes】the battery is fully charged first.When you charge, the indicator light is red. When the battery is fully charged, the indicator light will turn green.2.Use a flat nozzle to assist in sucking the gap in the sofa.3.When using the vacuum cleaner to absorb water, It is necessary to take a few more minutes to shut down. The water is sucked up and some are inside the nozzle.If it is turned off immediately, The water has not yet Reached the dust collection bin.