Cleaning up the workshop can be a hassle, but it doesn’t need to be with Ryobi. This P7131 cordless hand vacuum is compact and ergonomic enough for you to fit it nearly anywhere in your home or workplace while being powerful enough to pick up whatever dry debris will fit in its nozzle. It has a dual filter system, allowing it to pick up dust, woodchips, and more without taking on undue stress and having its parts damaged. Additionally, for even more reach and versatility, a crevice attachment (with onboard storage included, no less!) is featured on the P7131. Use it to suck up dirt between cushions, under car seats, and more. No matter your trade, you’re going to be causing a mess. Make sure it’s cleaned up right with Ryobi.
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This cordless vacuum is compatible with any of Ryobi’s One+ 18V Lithium Ion Batteries. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- CREVICE TOOL: An included crevice attachment makes it easier to get into tight spaces around your home or workshop. It’s conveniently stored on the vacuum for easy access
- PRECISE HANDLING: A rubberized molding covers the vacuum’s grip, making it easier for you to grip it, even in slippery conditions
- EASY DISPOSAL: The dustbowl, located near the front of the vacuum, is easily removed. Proper disposal consists of simply dumping the bowl’s contents into the garbage and reattaching it for endless cleaning
- DUAL FILTER SYSTEM: With a pre-filter and replaceable filter (model #A32VC04, sold separately), you’re sure to have improved suction and cleanup productivity