Filter nuts are fasteners that keep your wet / dry vacuum’s filter attached to your filter plate. Without this vital piece of equipment, you’re at risk of causing damage to or reducing the effectiveness of your cleaning hardware. The same goes for your drain cap. Without that, you could cause as much as a mess as you clean up. Don’t let your hard work go to waste, pick up these OEM replacement parts from Ridgid. Their tough construction will prove reliable, and their easy installation lets you keep your equipment running at full efficiency without turning to professional repairs. These are compatible with pre-2010 Ridgid vacuums that have threaded studs and onboard drains. Check the specs, and you’ll know these are for you if they match your Ridgid vacuum! You never know when your fasteners might blow, but Ridgid has your back.
- KEEPS YOUR VACUUM IN WORKING ORDER: Without your nut in working order, your vacuum is less likely to work at maximum strength
- WORKS WITH PRE-2010 RIDGID WET DRY VACS that have a threaded stud and drain installed, like the WD12701 or WD19560
- QWIKLOCK COMPATIBILITY: Non Qwiklock filters can attach to Qwik Lock cages with the filter nut
- EASY INSTALLATION: No tools necessary; simply screw the filter nut onto the filter cage bolt to have it ready to go as soon as you need it
- STURDY PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION keeps these fasteners lightweight and intact for industrial applications