Working with Ridgid vacuums means you’ll need Ridgid accessories to improve your workflow. You can work with the hose by itself, but your work will be made so much easier if you use something like this VT1714 brush. It’s made out of tough plastic, so you can use it all over the house or jobsite. It can resist taking damage from drops and other impacts. The brushes with this nozzle are removable, so you can take them off for maintenance or if you want to take care of wet spots without these bristles getting in the way. At 14 inches wide, you’ll be able to cover large areas in a short amount of time, making your dirty jobs easier. On top of this, you can be sure that it will work with plenty of your Ridgid vacuums, as long as they have a 2.5 inch diameter hose. Whether you’re cleaning your garage or your warehouse, this Ridgid hose attachment can get the job done right.
- APPLICATION: Use this accessory to clear away wet and dry debris from workshop floors and other wide open surfaces
- BI-DIRECTIONAL: This can achieve proper suction with both pushing and pulling motions, optimizing your workflow for cleaning and maintenance
- REMOVABLE BRISTLES: You can remove the bristles, either to prevent them from taking damage from wet objects or for cleaning to improve the efficacy of the accessory
- UNIVERSAL: This will work with Ridgid vacuums that have a 2.5 Inch diameter hose
- HARD PLASTIC: The tough plastic material making up this head will allow this to resist impacts and drops common in workshops, garages, basements, and other industrial jobsites
- 2-1/2in. outside diameter
- For large area clean-up