Any number of events can cause flooding in your basement. A storm, leaky pipes, or malfunction with your appliances can cause there to be standing water. This, in turn, can damage your foundation, make stains, and make your home generally less pleasant to live in. Nip any standing water in the bud with the Ridgid VP2000, an accessory to Ridgid wet / dry vacuums with a drain attachment. It works by plugging into the vacuum’s drain and plugging a standard 5/8 inch garden hose into the unit. Point the hose away from your home, and you’ll be pumping water out of your basement, garage, or living area in no time. The VP2000 can pump out up to 10 gallons of water per minute; that’s 600 gallons of water in only an hour! With its easy installation and simple activation procedure, it’s a no-brainer to keep this tool on hand for whenever disaster should strike your home or business and you’re left to deal with the aftermath. Keep your home clean and without standing water, run with Ridgid.
- FAST PUMPING SPEEDS: This accessory can clear 10 gallons of fluid per minute out of your Ridgid wet / dry vacuums
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply screw the pump unit to your vacuum drain and screw a regular 5/8 Inch garden hose to the pump. Use your vacuum as usual to achieve ideal results
- HIGH CAPACITY: This unit can deal with up to 600 gallons per hour
- EASY ACTIVATION: To turn the pump on, simply flip the switch and turn the nozzle to get the water flowing
- THREAD SPECS: Each thread is 0.05 inches wide and 0.06 inches high, with an outside diameter of 1.97 inches. This will be compatible with any Ridgid vacuum with a drain, as well as non-Ridgid brands that have this matching thread size
- Model No.: VP2000
- Capacity GPH: 600
- Pumps 10-Gallon per minute
- Ideal for wet and dry vacuums
- Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.