Big jobs call for big messes, and that means you need a big bag. Ridgid does jobsite cleanup right with these dust bags. Designed for a variety of 12-16 gallon Ridgid vacuums, the dust-carrying capabilities of these bags are remarkable. They are designed for packing in large volumes of drywall dust, sawdust, dirt, and more. As long as it’s not toxic or wet, you’ll probably be able to suck it up. Disposal is easy, too. Just pull the bag out of the vacuum and throw it out! Since this package comes with two of them, you won’t have to worry about going to to get another once your job is finished up! With so much utility in one little dust bag, it’s no surprise that it comes from Ridgid.
- COMPATIBLE VACUUMS: WD1950, WD1956, WD1850, WD1851, RV2400HF, WD1450, WD1680, WD1270
- FINE PARTICLE PICKUP: These bags work for drywall, dust, sand, dirt, and other non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-flammable materials
- DISPOSABLE: Easily clean up your work by removing from the vacuum and tossing in the garbage
- MULTI PACK: This pack includes 2 bags, doubling your particulate carrying abilities
- AVOID HAZARDS: Do not vacuum toxic or carcinogenic materials like asbestos with these bags