Built for tough jobs, the RIDGID 1610RV Stainless Steel Wet Dry Vacuum with Cart offers exceptional performance. The 16-gallon shop vacuum has a 6.5 Peak Horsepower motor that delivers superior power, and patented Scroll Noise Reduction technology controls airflow for reduced operating noise.
Its sturdy cart, push handle and large rear wheels allow for easy mobility over rougher terrain. The handle also doubles as a cord-wrap for the 20-foot power cord, while the storage bag keeps accessories organized.
This wet dry vac has a 1-7/8-inch by 8-foot locking hose that won’t pull loose while in use, ensuring optimized air flow. It can also lock into the blower port for removing leaves and debris from walkways, decks or job sites.
The stainless steel drum offers durability and a professional appearance, and it has a large drain that lets you easily empty liquids. The patented Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows easy filter installation and removal without the need for fasteners or tools. The wet dry vacuum cleaner comes complete with a fine-dust filter (model VF5000), two 2-1/2-inch wands, a car nozzle, a utility nozzle, a wet nozzle and a crevice tool.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
- The stainless steel drum and 6.5 Peak Horsepower motor deliver the top-line power and performance you expect in a professional-grade wet dry vacuum
- Scroll Noise Reduction ensures quiet operation, while the push-handle cart and large rear wheels improve mobility over stairs, thresholds and terrain
- The ultra-flexible, 1-7/8-inch x 8-foot hose locks in place, is four times more durable than our standard hose, and fits 2-1/2-inch accessories
- A patented Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows for hassle-free filter installation, removal for cleaning or replacement without the need for fasteners or tools
- The drain port ensures quick and complete liquid disposal, and the blower port lets you clear away leaves, dirt and debris for versatile performance