Attack mess and debris with the large-capacity RIDGID 12000RV Wet Dry Vacuum. Built tough, the 12-gallon shop vacuum has a high-performance 5.0 Peak Horsepower motor that delivers exceptional power and longer life. The large carry handle doubles as a cord wrap to conveniently store the 15-foot power cord, and rugged casters deliver 360-degree maneuverability.
This wet dry vac has a 1-7/8-inch by 8-foot locking hose that won’t pull loose while in use, ensuring consistent and optimized air flow. The hose has a smooth interior surface that prevents clogging, and it can also lock into the blower port for removing leaves and debris from walkways, decks or job sites.
The caster feet provide handy accessory storage to keep items organized, and a large drain on the polypropylene drum lets you easily empty liquids. A patented Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows easy filter installation and removal without the need for fasteners or tools. The wet dry vacuum cleaner comes complete with a standard filter (model VF4000), two 2-1/2-inch wands, a car nozzle, a utility nozzle and a wet nozzle.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
- The powerful 5.0 Peak Horsepower motor and 360-degree mobility make this wet dry vacuum a professional-grade cleaner for tackling tough jobs and mess
- The caster feet storage keeps attachments accessible, and the large cord-wrap handle makes it easy to transport with the 15-foot cord secured in place
- The ultra-flexible, 8-foot hose locks in place, is four times more durable than our standard hose, fits 2-1/2-inch accessories, and stores on-board
- A patented Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows for hassle-free filter installation, removal for cleaning or replacement without the need for fasteners or tools
- The drain port ensures quick and complete liquid disposal, and the blower port lets you clear away leaves, dirt and debris for versatile performance