RAYCOP is the most popular bedding cleaner with #1 market share in Japan. We are now introducing the product to the US market for the first time. RAYCOP stands by its product by offering our customers with limited one-year warranty and local customer support. Every RAYCOP purifier uses patented RayClean Technology® to efficiently sanitize fabric surfaces: HEPA filter captures over 99% of common allergens like dust, pollen and mold; UV light deactivates the DNA in dust mites, bacteria, pollen, mold and mildew. Unlike a handheld vacuum, the RAYCOP Lite is designed to be sturdier so it will lay perfectly flat on the surface of any fabric. This allows it to optimize the synergy of its key functions: UV sterilization, vibration, suction and filtration. For more information, please visit our website at www.raycop.com.
- Patented RayClean Technology Effectively removes dust mite matters, pollens, and 99% of common bacteria
- UV Sanitizer: Uses a powerful UV lamp with a wavelength calibrated to effectively eliminate over 99% of bacteria from fabric surfaces throughout the home. Because of the lamp’s power, this process requires very short exposure time. In fact, in laboratory tests, the survival rate of commonly found E-Coli and Staphylococcus bacteria was close to 0% after just 1-2 seconds of exposure.
- Pulsating Pads: Pulsating pads vibrate between 4,600-5,000 times per minute to agitate and loosen household dust, dirt and dust mite matter. This vibration function, in conjunction with the suction and brush functions, removes dust and allergens 3 times better than the standard vacuum cleaner.
- Purification Filter: Utilizes a HEPA (High-Efﬁciency Particulate Air) ﬁlter fitted with a fine mesh to trap and help eliminate over 99.9% of the dust mite matter, dirt, pollen and pet dander that settle on fabric surfaces. All of these particulates are common irritants for family members susceptible to allergies or asthma.
- Official RAYCOP North American product backed by one-year limited warranty and local customer support