Power and versatility come together in the portable ProGuard 4 Wet Dry Vacuum. The 4-gallon tank size makes this wet dry shop vacuum cleaner perfect for emergency spills, detail cleaning, and portable job site maintenance. It’s ideal for emergency spills, spot cleaning, job maintenance, flooding, day porters.
This wet dry vac features a powerful, 1080-watt, 9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 142 CFM and 51-inch static lift. At only 12 pounds, this wet and dry vacuum cleaner is easy to transport and carry. An ergonomic handle and smooth caster wheels provide even more mobility. This wet dry vacuum cleaner features a long, 20-foot 18-gauge power cord to provide plenty of reach. The patented Quick Lock Fine Dust Filter allows for easy filter removal and replacement.
The ProGuard 4 wet dry vacuum cleaner includes a 10-foot x 1-1/2-inch dry wet vacuum hose, 2-piece ProTeam vacuum wand, master tool adapter with carpet, bristle and squeegee inserts, crevice tool, dust brush and claw nozzle.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. ProTeam wet dry vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this wet and dry vacuum cleaner with a 3-year warranty on parts and labor, 1-year warranty on motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
- EASY TO USE – Powerful wet and dry vacuum cleaner features Qwik Lock Technology to make filter changes fast and easy with no tools required
- COMPACT – Easy-to-carry 4-gallon wet dry vacuum for emergency spills, detail cleaning, and portable jobsite maintenance
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY – Long 20-foot cord and 10-foot hose help you cover more ground with your wet and dry vacuum cleaner to tackle hard-to-reach areas
- EASY TO TRANSPORT – Wet dry vacuum cleaner has swivel casters and a large carry handle for increased portability around the building or jobsite
- Ideal for offices, restaurants, retail spaces, emergency spills, spot cleaning, job maintenance, flooding and day porters