Power and versatility are combined with innovation in the ProTeam ProGuard 15 Wet Dry Vacuum. The patented variable wheel pattern allows for increased maneuverability and improved productivity while offering the performance, filtration and durability you expect from a ProTeam vacuum. This wet and dry vacuum cleaner is ideal for a variety of applications including education, healthcare, hospitality, foodservice, emergency/flood cleanup, and floor stripping.
This large-capacity wet dry vacuum cleaner features a 15-gallon tank and a powerful, 1380-watt, 9.5-amp motor that produces an airflow of 105 CFM with 95-inch static lift.
The ProGuard 15 wet and dry vacuum cleaner features a front mount squeegee for quick and convenient water removal and floor stripping applications. The convenient cart handle, carry handle and rugged wheels provide unmatched mobility. The variable swivel caster wheel pattern allows 360-degree or stair-ready maneuverability. It takes just 1/3 the effort to turn in the center wheel configuration.
The ProGuard 15 wet dry shop vacuum cleaner includes a 10-foot x 1-1/2-inch dry wet vacuum hose, front mount squeegee, front mount squeegee hose, 2-piece wand, hard floor tool, squeegee tool, crevice tool and soft dusting dust brush. This wet dry vacuum cleaner features an extra-long, 50-foot 14-gauge power cord to provide plenty of reach. The patented Quick Lock Fine Dust Filter and Wet Filter allow for easy filter removal and replacement.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These wet dry vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this wet and dry vacuum cleaner with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor, and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
- INNOVATIVE – Wet and dry vacuum includes a front mount squeegee for quick and convenient water removal and floor stripping applications
- MANEUVERABLE – Unique variable wheel pattern and smooth casters allow for increased portability and improved productivity
- DURABLE – Mechanical float shut-off breaks down foam and protects motor from debris/damage to ensure safe and long-lasting use
- LARGE CAPACITY – 15-gallon drum ensures large volume liquid pickup and durability while the Qwik Lock technology makes filter changes fast and easy with no tools required
- Ideal for schools, office buildings, warehouses, bathrooms, restaurants, emergency/flood cleanup, and hard floor refinishing