Kärcher’s WD4 has a top mounted filter location which makes replacing quick and easy. There is no need to remove the filter for wet cleaning, allowing you to easily switch between wet and dry cleaning tasks. Sturdy wheels can be locked in a parking position when in use. Practical cable and accessory storage is built into the unit for easy storage.
Built to Last.
The automotive-style pleated filter provides more filter area on average than competitors using cylinder filters. A larger filter area provides better filtration, especially for small particles such as fine dust. More effective filtration protects the motor and other vital components to extend machine life. The container is constructed with glass filled nylon for superior suction and durability.
Backed by the Rapid Exchange Program.
The Rapid Exchange Program bypasses the hassles of a traditional repair program by providing a quick and free replacement for a vacuum that requires in-warranty repairs. This model is covered by a 2 year warranty.
- The Karcher promise: cleaner. Quicker
- Includes hose, extension wand, crevice tool, hand grip nozzle, standard floor nozzle, pleated filter and fleece bag
- Karcher WD 4 offers powerful cleaning in a compact, space-saving design. Its top mounted filter allows the tank capacity to be fully utilized
- An 1800-watt motor delivers superior air flow into 5.3 gallons of usable wet or dry capacity
- German engineering. 100% quality tested