Fein Turbo II x AC HEPA vacuum cleaner is sophisticated professional tool for effective dust Extraction from power tools and to clean workplaces, both in the shop and on-site. The lightweight, robust Fein Turbo vacuums set standards in the compact vacuum Class by being incredibly powerful and versatile. Due to their compact size, they ensure effective dust Extraction, even in tight conditions. The Fein Turbo vacuums offer a convenient and practical accessory storage area. Autostart Outlet with power-on delay to prevent current spikes. The accessory set offers the ideal equipment for many applications. 13 ft. Suction hose and 25 ft. Power cord provides a large operating radius. An intergrated power tool socket with auto start/stop function; protective filter case allows the filter to remain installed during wet or dry extractions. One year warranty with purchase and two additional years available with product registration. Includes: vacuum, 13 ft. Hose, tool coupling with suction power control, HEPA filter, fleece filter bag. Csa listed. Specification: 9.3 gal. Tank capacity; 98.4 in. Static water lift; speed range (cfm): 152.6; cord (feet): 25 ft. (4 m); 9 Amps at 120V; Watts: 1100; motor Type: bypass turbine; tool weight (lb.): 31.1.
- Tool cases from various systems can be placed on the vacuum lid and secured
- Ergonomic transport of the complete unit, consisting of part tool and vacuum, thanks to push handle, case and accessory fastening
- Fully automatic filter cleaning (ac) for uninterrupted work thanks to the longer service life of the specially designed hepa filter
- Reliable vacuuming of all types of dirt from liquids to fine dusts as well as hazardous materials
- Electronic shutdown for outstanding wet vacuuming performance