Self-righting technology Dyson Big Ball Musclehead canister vacuums are monostatic: they have a single stable resting point. Dyson engineers made this possible using a complex configuration of the vacuum’s components. By assembling them in a spherical array, with the heaviest components near the floor, we created a curved body with a low center of gravity. This means that whenever the vacuum is displaced from its resting position, gravitational force will automatically return it. Or more simply, when it’s knocked over, it gets back up. Hygienically ejects the dirt. Dyson Big Ball Musclehead canister vacuums feature a new bin emptying mechanism. You can hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button. There’s no need to touch the dirt. Articulated handle for easy, versatile cleaning The wand’s handle rotates in three directions, allowing 360° articulation for greater control – all around the home, from floors. Musclehead floor tool automatically adjusts across carpets, rugs and hard floors.
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones: Two tiers of cyclones increase airflow for powerful centrifugal forces capturing more dust and allergens
- The only vacuum that gets back up when toppled: Others vacuums fall down and stay down. Only Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums pick themselves up.
- Hygienically ejects the dirt : You can hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button. There’s no need to touch the dirt.
- Ball technology :With improved stability. Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums maneuver easily around obstacles and corners.
- Included tools: Musclehead Floor Tool,Carbon fiber floor tool,Quick-release tools, Quick Release Stair Tool