This vacuum is a high quality product engineered for optimal performance. It is capable of picking up both liquids and dry materials. This product carries a limited two (2) year warranty. It is double-insulated, eliminating the need for the three wire grounded power cord and grounded supply system. It includes a fine dust filter, perfect for vacuuming drywall dust or fireplace soot or ash. Vacuum assembly materials include: Vacuum Base, Hose, Utility Nozzle, 2 Caster Foot with Accessory Storage, 2 Casters, 4 Screws, Noise Diffuser, Air Regulator Handle, 2 Extension Wands, Crevice Nozzle, Floor Squeegee, Cartridge Filter, Filter Retainer, Foam Sleeve, 2 Rear Wheels, 2 Hub Caps, 2 “R” Lock Pinc, 2 Washers, Wheel Shaft, Accessory Pouch, Push/Pull Handle, Rear Support Block, Car Nozzle, Blower Nozzle, Blower Adaptor, and an Operator’s Manual. The hose and accessories for this vacuum measure 2.5 inches in diameter. Use the cartridge filter for all of your dry vacuuming needs and use the supplied foam filter for wet vacuuming. For best performance with dry vacuuming, change the cartridge filter regularly. The filters that are included are made of high quality materials designed to stop small dust particles. When using the wet vacuuming feature, the foam sleeve can be easily installed and cleaned by rinsing it with water and a mild soap solution. To attach any of the desired accessories simply push onto the suction tube. For quiet operation during vacuuming, install the noise diffuser into the blower port by inserting the locking end of the diffuser into the blower port and turning clockwise to lock into place. To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this appliance is also equipped with a polarized plug. This machine is also fitted with a float valve that stops the suction action when the container reaches its maximum capacity. This wet/dry vacuum also converts to a detachable blower that can be used for leaf blowing in yards, decks, and patios.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Ideal for large pick-up applications, this 16 gallon, 6.5-Peak HP wet/dry vac delivers high performance in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- FEATURES: This vacuum is equipped with a noise diffuser for quiet operation. The base has easy-roll casters for portability. It also includes a large rocker switch, as well as a contour air control handle.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Equipped with 10′, 2 ½” hose, 2 extensions wands, utility nozzle, concentrator nozzle, crevice tool, cartridge filter, foam sleeve, blower adaptor and nozzle, and an 18′ power cord.
- DETACHABLE BLOWER: Includes a 265 mph detachable blower that operates on quick 1-button release for easy conversion.
- ON-BOARD STORAGE: The compact design features on-board storage as well as a top handle with a cord organizer.